Alliance & Leicester Confirmation Form Scam Email
Alliance and Leicester Scam
I received no less than 108 scam emails, to numerous addresses, supposed to be from Alliance & Leicester today, supposedly being sent from email@example.com. They do not come from the Alliance and Leicester, they are scammers, out to get you to part with your online bank account details. Don’t be caught out!
The emails had various subject headings:
- Security Maintenance
- Alliance & Leicester customer service: official update
- Alliance & Leicester security upgrade Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:12:32 +0700
- Alliance & Leicester customer service informs you <message id: 5349527097>
- Instructions for Alliance & Leicester customer [message id: 8247787496]
- Alliance & Leicester customer service: notification (message ref: 6220753298)
- new security measures
- Alliance & Leicester online form (message ref: 2912105542)
- important banking mail (message ref: 8744582716)
- security alert
- Alliance & Leicester customer service: instructions for customer
There are dozens more, but I don’t have the time to type them all out.
This is the scam email contents:
Alliance & Leicester Confirmation Form
The contact form link doesn’t go to Alliance & Leicester, they go to various domains, including vdsltps1.com, vdsltps.me and stdmodersv1.mn.
I won’t go into the tell tale signs, you can check them out in past scam alerts on my blog - just know, these are scam bastards out to steal from you. Delete the emails and whatever you do, don’t enter your Alliance and Leicester banking details!
If you receive one, with different subjects or different content, or you just want to say hello, leave a comment - we like to know what you think of these spammy scamming bastards!