New eCommerce website

Red Candy Online Store

We have just launched our latest kCommerce online shopping store: Red Candy Designer Home Accessories. Although based in Birmingham, Red Candy retails their stunning designer homewares, direct to your door, no matter wher you live in the UK.

There is one main difference between Red Candy and most of the online designer homeware stores currently in the marketplace - 90% of all the products on the site are red! The other 10% are chrome, or silver in colour, as they match perfectly with red decor.

Click to viwe the RED Candy Web site

Click to view the Red Candy Website

eCommerce Shopping Cart Solution

Red Candy was developed as a bespoke spider-friendly eCommerce solution, designed with the exact functionality that the site owner requested. The site, as with all kContent and kCommerce solutions, is fully search engine friendly and despite only just going live, the site has already been picked up by the search engines and is attracting traffic. The number of search engine positions that the site holds will increase dramatically over the next few weeks and months, as the site starts to build reputation with the search engines.

Whether you are based in Birmingham, like Red Candy, or anywhere else in the UK, if you are considering launching your own eCommerce website, but want your products to appear high on the search engines so that you actually achieve a return on investment, contact Kenkai now and discuss your requirements. It costs you nothing to find out what we can do for you.

Leave a Reply





SEO Blog

SEO Blog

The Big Man's SEO blog is primarily aimed at website owners looking for ethical SEO tips, optimisation advice and who are interested in reading articles and opinions related to search engines, the internet, technology and software.